Has life served you up a big portion of the unexpected – and not the good kind?
When you’re dealing with a setback in your plans, it’s hard not to throw your hands up in the air and wonder what you did wrong.
But perhaps you didn’t do anything wrong.
Maybe your plans were spot on and well-considered, but an outside interference knocked you off track.
Or you didn’t anticipate one hiccup in an otherwise perfect process.
If this description sounds like your experience, we know you’ll relate to this list of quotes about trusting the process.
They may even give you that little boost to help you press forward.
What Is The Saying “Trust the Process?”
You’ve heard this idiom before, but you may not know exactly what it means. Or, like us, you may wonder who first said the quote “trust the process.” Here are the answers, according to Dictionary.com:
“Trust the Process is a slogan used by fans of the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers, though it has since become popular elsewhere in sports and culture.
Coined during a rough patch for the team, it basically means ‘things may look bad now, but we have a plan in place to make it better.’”
Sometimes we have to let go of control and remember that our plan is just a framework that may need an alteration.
Read through these trusting the process quotes to help you decide your best next steps.
27 Trust The Process Quotes
Find your favorite trust the process quote and post it where you can see it every day. Let it remind you that you’ve got this, even when it seems that things are slipping out of your control.
1. “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” — Lalah Delia
2. “What we are waiting for is not as important as what happens to us while we are waiting. Trust the process.” — Mandy Hale
3. “When people try to discredit you just remember who you are and whose you are. Raise your head high and keep grinding.” — Germany Kent
5. “Trust the timing of your life. Keep focusing on putting one foot in front of the other, be kind, and follow your heart. Doors will open effortlessly, but first you have to be ready to walk through.” — Brittany Burgunder
6. “Nothing worth having comes easy’ Trust the process.” — Napz Cherub Pellazo
7. “In this game, everyone needs a break to refuel, recharge, and jump back in full throttle.” — Helen Edwards
8. “If you really wanna fly, learn to befriend the winds.” — Curtis Tyrone Jones
10. “Gains without failure is impossible.” — Kierra C.T. Banks
11. “Everybody wants the platform but nobody wants the process.” — Pastor John Gray
12. “Commit to the healing path and trust the process.” — Rosenna Bakari
13. “Trust in the process as you journey through life in all its emotional highs and lows knowing each moment is sacred and that your soul is safe.” — Anna-Thea
14. “It’s amazing how the same pace in practice can feel so much harder than on race day. Stay confident. Trust the process.” — Sara Hall
“Patience does not mean to passively endure. It means to be farsighted enough to trust the end result of a process.” — Elif Shafak
15. “As you learn to TRUST YOURSELF something miraculous happens. You begin to TRUST THE PROCESS you are living and the miracles life brings!” — Iyanla Vanzant
More Related Articles
99 Good Man Quotes For The Extraordinary Men In Your Life
The Exceptional People In Your Life Should Know How You Feel: 55 You Are Special Quotes To Remind Them
99 Of The Best Motivational Quotes For Students
16. “So the single most vital step on your journey towards enlightenment is this: learn to disidentify from your mind.” — Eckhart Tolle
17. “Trust the process, one day at a time! What’s for you is for you and no one can stop that!” — Tony Gaskins
19. “Whatever this unknown path has before you, trust the process.” — Lalah Delia
20. “Everything is falling together perfectly, even though it looks as if some things are falling apart. Trust in the process you are now experiencing.” — Neale Donald Walsch
21. “I release the past with ease and trust in the process of life.” — Louise Hay
22. “You can’t really protect women or men from their choices, so let them have their own lives and trust the process.” — Stephen Singular
23. “There are times in our lives it feels like failure. It seems as if we are falling but we really are flying… Have faith… Trust the process.” — April Peerless
25. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” — Maria Robinson
27. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” — Arthur Ashe
If you found these quotes about the process useful and inspiring, then revisit your plans and find a new way forward. Your judgment and wisdom rarely let you down, so rely on them to see you through this bump in the road.